Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can be an exceptional source of free, quality traffic to your web site. Enlytend Solutions can help your site reach its potential.
Once a simple matter of links, meta tags and keywords, SEO has grown into a complex puzzle. As search engines get more and more stringent in their definition of “quality sites”, outdated search strategies will do your site more harm than good. I keep on top of ever-changing developments in the field of search engine optimization. My goal is to deliver meaningful and measurable results using sound, ethical strategies.
Ongoing SEO services (monthly contract)
SEO contracts begin with discovery and a comprehensive series of SEO audits – technical, on-page (content and architecture), off-page, competitive, and local (for local businesses).. The following 1-3 months are usually spent addressing the items identified in the audit. Ongoing work includes reporting, monitoring for SEO opportunities, competitive research, on and off-page optimization, local search optimization (if applicable) and more, depending on your needs.
Pricing varies by the size / complexity of the site and the specific work involved.
Work may include:
- SEO Site Audits & Troubleshooting
- Competitive Analysis
- SEO Strategy
- Support for redesigns and major site updates
- Content planning and strategy (also available as a stand-alone monthly service)
- Content and Keyword Gap Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Link Audits and Recommendations
- CRO – Conversion Rate Optimization
- Custom Reporting & Conversion Tracking Setup
- Implementation of recommendations may be available for some platforms
Limited availability. Call 201-477-8853 for more information or to set up a consultation call.
“One time” services:
At its best, due to changing search algorithms, search results layouts and competitor activity, SEO benefits from continuous on-page and off-page optimization. However, I do offer some “one time” services and project consultations.
- SEO Audits and recommendations – Not a canned “one size fits all” audit, these are customized to your site, your audience, your KPIs. My audits include detailed recommendations for implementation. While monthly SEO monitoring is preferable, a one-time audit is a budget-friendly solution for local small businesses, which can often get a fair amount of “mileage” from a solid foundation of on-page and off-page optimization and some guidelines going forward.
- Troubleshooting – Traffic / ranking drop analysis and recommendations.
- SEO strategy for site redesigns / rebranding – Major site changes – redesigns, platform changes, rebranding – that are poorly planned and executed can lead to major and permanent drops in your site’s organic search traffic and rankings. Proper planning is needed to minimize these negative effects.